Each year Drs. Williams, Smith, and Golik of Suwanee Dental Care complete many diva makeovers, including a number as a charitable endeavor to help those in need who otherwise could not afford such dental care.
The 2010 winners of the smile makeovers are completed (valued at up to $20,000 each) by the doctors and staff of Suwanee Dental Care. See their before and after photos below.
Here Are Our 2010 Deserving Divas!
As featured in Gwinnett Magazine, here are our 2010 Deserving Diva Makeover Contest winners. Look at their stunning transformations! On the left is “before,” and on the right is “after” their makeover.
Deserving Divas in The News, Interviews, and More!
The Makeover Team
- The Cauble Center at Suwanee Dental played a part in creating our makeover with options including the latest skin care and anti-aging techniques.
- Revival Salonin Old Town Suwanee joined the Diva Makeover Team as well as by donating their hair and make up expertise.
- Ambiance Interiors & Gifts on Buford Highway in Suwanee dressed our divas with the latest fashion and accessories.
- Advanced Ceramics Dental Laboratory in Snellville, GA. Owner James Bryant, CDT.
- Pittman Dental Laboratory in Gainesville, GA. Vice President Shane Treadaway.
Award Criteria Based Upon:
- Severity of dental needs
- Ability to get dental care completed
- Character and contributions to the community
2009 Diva of the Year: Monteen Chestnut
2008 Diva of the Year: Marietta Webb
2007 Diva of the Year: Nancy Jacobs
2006 Diva of the Year: Patti Neely