Convenient financing is available to patients for the all forms of dental, surgical, and orthodontic care offered at Suwanee Dental Care.
12 and 18 Months Interest Free Options
When it’s time to begin treatment, your dentist recommends Springstone Financial and Care Credit to help you get started. Here’s why:
- One Fee: This plan covers the cost of all your dental care including periodontal, restorative, orthodontics and surgery in one payment. There is no need to pay different doctor’s fees.
- Take up to 48-60 months to pay.
- There’s no down payment.
- You can select a monthly payment that fits within your budget.
- Your payments will never change with low, fixed rates ranging from 5.9% to 12.9%, starting at 5.9% for 18 months.*
- There’s never any prepayment penalty.
- The application process is fast and confidential using our toll-free number 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- There’s even a plan for up to 60 months for multiple family members with one low monthly payment.
- Patients and their families love it…
“This was a great choice for us. Since we just bought a home, money was tight. With the options that Suwanee Dental offered us, we didn’t have to make a down payment. Our kids were able to start treatment immediately.”
— Susan Brenan, Duluth, GA
This is a payment plan that works for you.
Just call the Springstone or Care Credit toll-free number for fast, confidential service. Our staff will always be happy to provide information and answer your questions. There are no application fees or forms. Within minutes, you can be approved — good credit standing required. You’re ready to start treatment right away!
Also, it is very easy and fast to re-apply for additional funds when needed. Just a phone call to add to the contract. Call Springstone or Care Credit for information or to apply:
- No down payment
- Low monthly payments
- Significant tax advantage
Did someone mention a tax advantage? Yes!
Families who use this financial option may realize several hundred dollars in tax savings. Dental, surgical and orthodontic treatment are a deductible medical expense, so using Springstone or Care Credit allows you to add the entire dental/surgical/orthodontic fee to your other medical expenses in the year treatment starts, even though payments are spread over several years.
The IRS allows you to deduct medical expenses that exceed 7.5% of your adjusted gross income*. So that’s something else for your family to smile about.
For more information or to apply call Suwanee Dental Care at 770-614-7300.
*Please consult you tax advisor for details. Rates are subject to change from what is placed here on this website as they are listed on January 1, 2009. As they change we will try to update them. See your written contract or talk to the loan officer to determine your exact interest rate on your particular account.