Mayor of Suwanee, Nick Masino, presents Dr. Bill Williams with the city’s Certificate of Recongition for being voted the 2005 Small Business Person of the Year in Gwinnett by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce.
Dr. Bill Williams and Suwanee Dental Care have been honored and awarded in numerous magazines, publications, surveys, and websites. Below is just a partial list of the many awards and mentions they have received.
Awards for Dr. Bill Williams
- Suwanee Dental Care and Dr. Bill Williams named Finalist for the Technology Association of Georgia’s Excaluibur Award October 2007.
- Dr. Bill Williams named Scholar Consultant for Gerson Lehrman Group on Wall Street September 2007.
- Dr. Bill Williams selected to receive the 2007 Ron Lamb Award from the Christian Dental Society.
- Dr. Bill Williams chosen one of America’s Top Dentists by Consumers’ Research Council of America 2005-2006 Consumer Dental Information Pages.
- Dr. Bill Williams chosen the 2005 Small Business Person of the Year in Gwinnett County.
- Dr. Bill Williams, Dr. Jeremy Smith and Suwanee Dental Care were voted Best Dental Practice in Gwinett for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 by Gwinnett Magazine.
- Dr. Williams was chosen to be Inaugural team dentist for the Gwinnett Gladiators Hockey Team at Gwinnett Arena.
- Dr. Williams, Smith, Golik and Schalk were chosen the Team Dentist for the Georgia Force of the Arena Football League in 2011
Voted Best of Gwinnett
Thank you for once again voting Suwanee Dental Care as Gwinnett Magazine’s “Best of Gwinnett” top dental practice in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and again in 2011.
Memberships (Since 2003) and Honors
- 1818 Club
- Chairman’s’ Club
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- Suwanee Business Alliance
- Kenya Medical Outreach, Inc.
- Sugar Hill Dental Mission
- Gwinnett Gladiators Team Dentist
- TOP DOCS
- 2005 Small Business Person of the Year
- Gwinnett Business All-star 2006
- Ron Lamb Award 2007
- Gwinnett Braves 10th Man 2009
Features and Mentions
Our friendly, courteous, understanding staff and talked-about “armside manner” are the reasons why keeps getting voted as the preferred dental practice.
But aside from all the awards and honors we received, we have also been mentioned in a variety of publications, too. Such as:
Call Us Today at 770-614-7300 or Check Out Our New Patient Offer!
Book your next appointment, whether it's a checkup, cleaning, exam, repair, or consult!